Sunday 10 March 2013

The Week Off

Hola!

This entry is probably going to be boring and short because this week has been my week off music!  After 2 weeks going pretty much non-stop I took a little time to rest...

Of course, the week started off as usual at the Golden Fleece open mic night where I accompanied my lovely talented friend Lucy Yates for 3 songs, as well as doing a little set of my own.

The rest of the week was much more about drama than music for me, which is very unusual... but it's good to be out of you comfort zone every now and then.  I was asked to help some friends out with a filming project so was faced with the awkward experience of acting, which is obviously not my favourite performing art!  That said, it's all been pretty fun and I actually quite enjoyed myself... definitely looking forward to seeing the final thing!

What with my acting career on the rise (...or not) I really appreciated going to see the NTU Drama Society put on a production of Fame on Friday night at the Nottingham Arts Theatre.  It was a great night out watching some amazing talents who have put a lot of hard work in to making the show a huge success.  

So, short and sweet this week... hopefully I'll have more to talk about next week, starting with my set at Spanky Van Dykes Acoustic Night tomorrow!  But tonight I'm rounding it all off back at the Golden Fleece to watch the brilliant Michael Stott perform.

Love y'all!

Anwyn x

PS - Happy Mother's Day to my mum :)















No comments:

Post a Comment